Pathfinder: Shattered Star
Character Creation and House Rules
The following apples to new character creation:
- Starting Level (2)
- HP Max at level 1
- 20 Point Buy
- x2 Traits (one must be from the Shattered Star Players Guide)
- Member of the Golerion Pathfinders Society
All races/classes ok (with GM permission for weird stuff).
The following variants from Pathfinder Unchained can be used:
- Variant Multiclassing
- Signature Skills
- Alternative Alignment
- Background Skills
- Fractional Bonuses
- Staggered Advancement
- Action Economy
- Diseases and Poisons
- Scaling Items
- Dynamic Magic Item Creation
- Simplified Spell-casting
- Skill Unlocks
Other House Rules
- Strain/Injury rules may be used.
- All casters get Eschew Materials.
- Point Blank Shot is no longer a prerequisite for Precise Shot. It is still a prerequisite for any feat that has Precise Shot as a prerequisite, such as Improved Precise Shot.
- Combat Expertise is no longer a prerequisite for any Improved [Combat Maneuver] feat, including Improved Feint.
- Combat maneuvers do not provoke attacks of opportunity unless they fail. (( Note: Monsters will not be combat maneuvering all over the place to exploit this. Thematic combat maneuvers may occur. ))
Obsidian Portal Record Template